24.6.14

Lifestyle // Tuesday Treasures

Hey guys, I hope you're having a lovely Tuesday!

I've read so many awesome posts with people sharing their favourite picks of the Internet,so I'd thought I'd share mine with you all.If you're a fan of cute animals,food and pretty photographs then why not sit down and have a cuppa?


source]

This print is perfect for any Orange is the new black fans!


This recipe for Lavender Lemonade sounds like the perfect drink for Summer!

[source]

Japan has so many wonderfully cute snacks. These Caramel Pudding flavoured Kit Kats can be baked in the oven for a creme brulee style dessert.


This beautiful secluded Moonbeam Yurt in Okehampton looks so cosy and a change from bog standard hotels.You even get use of the hot tub for free! This is actually pretty close to home for me,so I think I'll have to give hubby a hint.


Can you believe that this photograph was taken with a smartphone? It's so crisp and beautiful.

source]

This is just the hair colour I'd want if I didn't work in retail and was feeling brave!


I don't think I've ever heard more beautiful words than "Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Latte Cupcakes".

































                                                                              [source]

These cute cat flats are wonderful Charlotte Olympia Kitty flats lookalikes and they're only £7.05!




























                                                                               [source]

This LED colour changing shower head would make early morning starts 100 times more fun!

There's more!

Kill time with these 35 Surprisingly Useful Websites you never knew you needed
I think "All about that bass" is going to be a Summer body positivity anthem
This adorable fox thinks he's a dog
These beautiful British beaches will make you think you're abroad
"Essential items" aren't taxed but there's a 5% tax on sanitary products,sign this petition to get the government to stop taxing periods.
I've been watching Miss Representation which is a really eye opening film about Women in society and leadership roles.
I'm sure we can all relate to the 10 emotions we all experience in Primark
I've been checking my Ask.fm so if you have any questions or advice that needs answering,pop over and it will feature in my Sunday Support series.

Catch up with me on Twitter & Bloglovin <3














4 comments:

  1. Always enjoy these kind of posts! I love that first print - had that song stuck in my head for weeks whilst watching OITNB! xx

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Same here,I've listened to some of Regina Spektor's other stuff since then & it's pretty good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that lavender lemonade recipe! Yum. x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's hope the weather brightens up then! haha xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from every one of you! I will always respond to every comment asap xo