4.5.14

Beauty // Miss Sporty So Clear Pressed Powder Review

Miss Sporty was one of my staple make up brands when I was a teenager! I would save up my money and then head to Superdrug to see what I could get for £5 (which was most things.) I've just finished my last powder which was my beloved ELF Mineral Foundation in Fair,and I was looking for some a little cheaper and that offered something a little different.
















The only problem I have with Miss Sporty products is they do tend to feel a bit plastic and cheap,but let's not judge a book by it's cover.Their target market is young girls so this kind of packaging is perfect for that make up experimenting phase.I picked this Miss Sporty So Clear Powder in Translucent from Superdrug for £2.99 and I must say I'm very impressed.I have combination skin where my t-zone can get really oily and my cheeks tend to be drier (great),but this powder leaves my problem areas looking matte and smooth,without irritating my sensitive skin.I apply it over Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation in Vanilla  before work and 7 hours later there is little sign of change,it could do with a touch up,but my skin still looks even and relatively flaw free!






If you prefer the matte look on a budget and are prone to breakouts and blemishes,I'd really recommend this product.It settles really nicely and doesn't creep into any dry areas,I'm definitely going to repurchase this as it makes my skin look much more polished.I'm happy I picked this up!


What powder are you currently using?

*If you enjoy connecting with me and reading my posts,I would really appreciate any nominations for "Best Newcomer" in the Cosmo Blog Awards with Next *





















1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    How to attract beautiful intelligent women and keep them! Each and every day I meet successful stylish men who open up to me and reveal they are confused. Read more at-Lifestyle Beauty for Women

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from every one of you! I will always respond to every comment asap xo