9.4.14

Beauty // Hair care heroes




























My hair can be so temperamental sometimes! It's long and wavy so it can often lose it's volume and radiance when it's gets tangly,and if I'm stressed my hair always looks quite dull.I was browsing around Sainsburys and found these really interesting products.They are all under £5 too,so if you're looking for a bargain then I would definitely check them out.I'm all about creating volume and getting some hydration into my hair,so these are perfect for me.

Tresemme 24 hour body shampoo (2 Tresemme products for £7 deal at Sainsburys )

I've had these bottles for a while now,and I haven't really made a dent in them so they're really worth the money.I love shampoos that create lots of suds and this lathers up really well with a fresh "salon" fragrance.I like that it contains proteins and collagen (the same stuff they put in lip fillers I think?) which gives hair a boost.I also find that when I use this shampoo,my hair holds it's blow dried style for longer.What's not to like?

Tresemme 24 hour body conditioner (part of the £7 deal at Sainsburys)

This is a perfect way to end a hair wash.I get a good dollop and work it through the ends of my hair (for extra moisture I leave it on for 5 minutes) and then wash it out.The results are amazing! It doesn't weight my hair down or irritate my scalp and it leaves my hair smelling really fresh and clean.I love that it really nourishes the dry areas without leaving it looking greasy.

V05 Plump it up volumising spritz (£3.89 from Sainsburys)

Carrying on with the volumising theme,I wanted to make sure my hair was still bouncy when I was blow drying it! This spritz has heat protection so it's great if you're constantly using straighteners and hairdryers.It really helps to stop the breakage that you can get from not looking after your hair.There is no residue and it leaves my hair looking really full and healthy.


I would really recommend this products if you have a sensitive scalp as I have found that these don't bother me at all! Also,if you're prone to dry areas,these products will really help you to keep your hair protected and nourished.You know on hair care adverts when the models swish their hair around,it makes me feel like that!It just goes to show that you don't have to spend a fortune to get high quality products.



What hair care products are you using at the moment?





2 comments:

  1. I'm also using Tresemme but just the Salon Silk version. I would really like to try this 24 hour body range!
    Every now & then I use my Herbal Essences Dazzling Shine shampoo (the green one!) as I feel it really freshens my hair up. I don't like to use the same shampoo every time I wash my hair but I'm happy to always stick with the same Tresemme or Aussie conditioner.
    Rachel xx
    Strawberry Sundaes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recommend the 24 hour body range.I'm not sure if it lasts 24 hours,but it definitely lasts all day.I can't get on with Herbal Essences,it seems to make my hair greasy which is a shame because I love the packaging.I do love the Aussie miracle conditioner though.xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from every one of you! I will always respond to every comment asap xo