2.4.14

Mini Haul // Superdrug body sprays review


Superdrug is the only store we have in my town that sells everything beauty and health related.That's why I'm always popping in there to see what they've got to offer.I always like to make sure that I have body sprays to hand because they're great to put in my handbag for a quick freshen up.I don't like to spend too much as I go through them quite quickly,but I noticed that Superdrug were having a Buy One Get One Free offer on their body sprays,so they were 99p for 2.Bargain!


The vibrant cans really caught my eye and there were 7 to choose from;

Minx
Delicious
Crush
Seduce
Sugar
Starlight
Lusty

I find the names quite amusing.They're definitely no Coco Chanel but I think  they're fun and don't take themselves too seriously.You could buy one for every occasion and still have change from £10! Eventually I picked up "Minx" and "Delicious" because the descriptions sounded like the kind of scent I was looking for.

Minx

"Feel utterly feminine and seductive! A bold,flirtatious mix of juicy citrus fruits,with pineapple,jasmine and sweet vanilla notes.Spritz all over your body to leave you feeling fresh and confident." 

This one is my favourite out of the two.It reminds me of a tropical island as it's got a strong Pineapple scent with an lovely underlying floral smell.It isn't too "in your face" so this would be a great scent to wear if you just wanted a light and fruity fragrance.I've been using this one everyday.

Delicious

"Feel absolutely irresistible.A luscious blend of floral and delectable fruity notes.Spritz all over your body to leave you feeling fresh and confident."

This scent is undeniably girly.It's very sweet and sugary but in a subtle way.I have this one in my handbag at the moment,and I find is has a lovely comforting smell,like something familiar.If you're a fan of floral or vanilla fragrances then I would definitely recommend this.You don't need much either,just a little spritz and you're good to go. 

I was surprised at how long these scents lasted! Once I apply them in the morning they last for a good 2 or 3 hours,which is great considering the price.


























Another bonus is that they are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans too.I'm trying to become more aware of Animal testing so I'm happy that these sprays are BUAV approved.The BUAV is the British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection and they campaign for the abolition of all animal experiments.Also,they don't harm the Ozone layer as they are CFC free.I would definitely agree that there is "100 happiness guaranteed".I would recommend these to anyone who is after budget friendly and cruelty free fragrances that smell wonderful.



Have you ever tried Superdrug's body sprays? What did you think?

















5 comments:

  1. Minx sounds right up my alley. I love Superdrug own label stuff for its cruelty free stance. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superdrug always seems so much cheaper than Boots too :) I agree,if it's cruelty free then all the better.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of/seen these before I'll have to check them out after reading this post, thanks :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're definitely worth the money! :) No problem.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can always depend on Superdug ah? I'll have to give the body sprays a go!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from every one of you! I will always respond to every comment asap xo