1.4.14

Poundland bargains // Maybelline Forever Strong Pro Polish Review


Another post in my Poundland bargains series and it's another nail varnish! What a surprise.This one really interests me as it claims to last up to 7 days,which is great for me because I hate getting even the tiniest chip.It makes a lot of claims with the name "forever strong pro" but I decided to try and out and opted for neutral shade "Porcelain beige".


I don't have enough neutral colours in my nail collection and I was after something I could wear to formal occasions or when I need a more subtle look.The Calcium and Iron has been added to help achieve a rich colour and shine.I Googled what silica does in polish and apparently it allows it to be more evenly distributed. 













I found that the brush was the perfect shape to get to the edge of the nails and the polish had quite a thick consistency.I needed to apply two coats to achieve a full block of colour,but it looks lovely with just one.


 I was worried that a nude polish might look quite orange and unflattering on my pale skin but I am very happy with the finish.Beige can sometimes be quite boring and drab,but this colour is really versatile.It's a lovely shade of milky coffee and it really helps my nails look more polished.It is a glossy polish but I applied topcoat to add extra shine.This will definitely become one of my favourites!


What are you wearing on your nails at the moment?





2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous colour! Looks lovely on your nails hun :)

    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! :) I'm really getting into nude colours at the moment.xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from every one of you! I will always respond to every comment asap xo