21.3.14

Ebay bargains // Korean BB Cream



I've really been into Korean cosmetics recently.I love how innovative the formulations are,and they have products for every skin type imaginable! After using the sheet masks (which I reviewed here) and being very impressed,I was very excited to try this BB cream from the Korean company,Holika Holika.

If you browse Ebay you'll notice there is no shortage of interesting foreign beauty products and this really caught my eye! Isn't the packaging adorable? I had been looking for a BB cream to wear on those days when I want to wear lighter make up,and with summer coming up I thought it would be the perfect time to buy one.I picked this up for the bargain price of £3.36 from this seller.This is a complete steal because on the Holika website it retails for £7.87.

They have 5 types of BB cream to choose from depending on your skin type.They are;


  • Moisture for dry skin (this is the one I bought)
  • Essential is a multitasking BB cream for all skins
  • Clearing for acne prone skin
  • Watery for combination skin
  • Shimmering for dull or uneven skin tones
Lots of Korean products are aimed towards keeping skin youthful looking,so I'm happy that these contain SPF 30 to keep my skin in good condition.On opening the tube it has a medium consistency and smells lovely and fresh.I think it would be great for anyone with sensitivity to strongly scented products.


On application it looks quite orange,but it sinks wonderfully into my skin and provides light coverage.I've noticed that applying a moisturiser beforehand helps it last longer and stops it from gathering in dry areas.I definitely think this is a contender against the more well known BB creams from Garnier and Loreal.






















This was the end result! When I apply this it gives my skin that "my face but better" look that I prefer in the Summer.It leaves a lovely dewy finish and it lasts a good 5 hours too.I like to dust a little powder on top just to set it.You don't need much product for a full face,but when I do eventually run out,I will definitely be repurchasing this.


Do you wear BB creams? What do you think of them?


2 comments:

  1. This looks so interesting! Would never think to look on Ebay for a BB cream.

    Katie Loves | UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    BlogLovin' : Katie Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have either! It was just on a whim that I came across this.Having a bit of an Ebay spree at the moment.xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from every one of you! I will always respond to every comment asap xo