1.3.14

A little mini haul

I decided to pop into Plymouth in the hopes of picking up some goodies.There are quite a lot of well stocked charity shops there, as well as every high street shop you could want.It was one of those days where I didn't find much, but I was really happy with what I did pick up.


I always grab the free magazines that Topshop and Boots hand out,they have some great style ideas and they give me something to read whilst I eat lunch.When I can't find any clothes I fancy,I head straight to the accessories,they're a great way to brighten up my outfits without costing too much.

I picked up these really cute socks from Primark for £2. I always end up losing them,but I couldn't pass these up! I love anything to do with Paris and I dreaming of visiting,but until then,I have these.They come in a pack of three,the two others have polka dots and "J'adore" on them.

I can't walk past Topshop without having a quick look.I don't normally buy clothes,as I think they're a little too expensive for me, but I do love their "Freedom" range of jewellery.I was so happy to find a ring to fit me (I have ridiculously small fingers),and it was only £5.I love the pearlescent look of the stone and the ornate detailing really sets it off nicely.


I've been looking for a new book to read recently and this one really stood out to me."A short history of Tractors in Ukrainian" by Marina Lewycka is a comedic novel about families and marriage, which sounds like a nice bit of light reading (despite the title!) I though the little note the previous owner left was so cute,that's something you don't get in Waterstones.I bought this for 25p in my local hospice shop.If anyone lives in or near Plymouth,the City Centre St. Lukes Hospice shop on Cornwall Street is amazing for bargains.Everything is £1 and they sell clothes,books and home-wares,I'd definitely recommend it if you're looking to save money or just love browsing Charity shops like me.

Like I said,this was a pretty small haul,but I'm happy with what I've got and it means I've got more money for next time!

What have you bought recently? I'd love some shopping inspiration.


6 comments:

  1. Great little haul doll, you got yourself some really cute items such as that lovely ring. I love shopping trips! I love the Topshop magazine too :)x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Now I just have to remember to wear it,I'm always leaving my jewellery lying around.This months magazine has been pretty good and it's free too,so double win! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stuffs! :D

    http://ellyseerubin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! :) I'm hoping to do another haul soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little haul! I almost got those socks from Primark earlier today!

    Sophie - www.followyourarrow.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Whenever I walk past the sock aisle I want to pick them all up,especially the Disney ones :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from every one of you! I will always respond to every comment asap xo