28.3.14

Poundland bargains // Jess Nail Polish Review



I've had a lot of success with nail polishes from Poundland recently, I love that they have a great selection of branded products like Revlon and Sally Hansen.I normally overlook brands I don't recognise but I saw a very inviting stand of Jess nail polishes that had every kind of colour and finish you could want! I've never seen this brand before, but I'm after some bold colours for Spring & Summer,so I picked up two of these polishes for £1 each (of course.)


























The packaging is fuss free and clean which is a winner for me,and I like that they have names,polishes always seem a bit more luxurious to me when they have creative names.The beautiful emerald green is called "Brazen" and the vibrant purple is called "Madison".I was worried that they might have been hard to apply being a cheaper product,but I was very impressed.It only took two coats of polish to achieve a nice solid colour and the brush holds just the right amount of product.It also has a very quick drying time which is great for people in a rush.






Madison looks 1000 x nicer on the nails than in the bottle! It's so vibrant and has quite a glossy finish.I did add a little bit of a topcoat but it doesn't need it. 


I will be wearing this so much during the coming months.Brazen means "bold and without shame",so this polish definitely lives up to it's name.It also has a glossy finish too,which I think makes it look a bit more high end.

The next time you're in Poundland,I would definitely recommend having a look at the Jess nail stand.They're cheap and have so much variety to choose from that you could buy one for every day of the week!

Have you ever tried Jess polishes? What do you think?






















9 comments:

  1. Wow! They look amazing. I love the blue ... I'm all about saving money and I think it's great you feature affordable products on your blog.

    http://www.bee-on-a-budget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more,these days there are really high quality products for a good price! I definitely recommend them.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I may try these just for the name :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colours are so gorgeous! :) They look lovely!

    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying to get a big collection of all colours :) I have a habit of doing that too,I'm a sucker for a cute name! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got a glitter polish from Jess, in fact I'm wearing it now! :) Love it. x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh what colour? I could always do with another glitter polish :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw these the other day, although I didn't pick any up, they look great though! I did buy the Minnie Mouse nail polishes however! x
    http://hannahbubble.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely think I'm going to have to pick up the rest! haha xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from every one of you! I will always respond to every comment asap xo