25.3.14

Freebie // Manuka Doctor Mini Hero Kit review *






I've been hearing so much about Bee venom and Manuka honey and the wonderful effects they can have on your skin! Apparently they have great healing and nourishing properties and even leave your skin looking youthful and glowing.I didn't want to pay the often hefty price tag on these products,so I decided to take advantage of the Mini Hero Kit that the lovely people at Manuka Doctor are giving away for free! It's worth £12.99 and you only have to pay £2.50 P&P so I think that's a pretty good deal.Pick it up here (I'd be quick though, you never know when they're going to take these deals down.)



You get 3 sachets which have enough product in to get 2 or 3 uses each out of them,and I'm really pleased with the results! I did look up the process of how they retrieve the bee venom,and I'm happy to say that it is a humane process.If you'd like to know more then there is more information here.They do advise not to use this product if you are allergic to bee stings.

Manuka Doctor Rejuvinating facial mask
"Pain free natural way of combating wrinkles with purified Bee venom to help promote elasticity"

I applied a thin layer of this after cleansing and left it to soak into my skin for 30 minutes.It really felt like it was working,it reminded me of a nice spa treatment.On application it had a lovely fresh smell and went on really smoothly.I used a damp face cloth to remove the residue and my skin felt so soft and nourished! It also had a nice glow to it,probably from the Bee venom!

Manuka Doctor Skin treatment serum
"High performance natural alternative to significantly improve blemish prone skin"

Honey and it's antibacterial properties have been used in skincare for years,and I can see why.I applied some of this before I went to bed and when I woke up my skin tone did look more even and refreshed.It might take a few more applications to get it looking how I want,but I am impressed with it's results.

Manuka Doctor Targeted wrinkle filler
"In just 30 minutes wrinkles are reduced"

Now I don't know if this is true,because I'm only 22 and I don't have any wrinkles that I can see right now.It did leave my skin looking really plumped out and fresh though.I also noticed it gave my skin a lovely smooth texture which made applying my make up much easier.





















They also offer lots of other products for all different kinds of skin conditions.I'd never heard of Manuka Doctor before but after using these samples I think I'll check them out.Their products vary in price from affordable to the more high end,but I'm sure there is something for every budget! I would definitely recommend them.




Have you ever used Bee venom in beauty before?









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from every one of you! I will always respond to every comment asap xo