10.3.14

Car boot market haul

My local market is every Saturday,and it normally gets pretty busy.It sells all kind of knick knacks and it's very popular with the tourists.I don't normally look for too long,as they don't often sell clothes,but I saw that a few people were having car boot sales and I do love searching through and seeing what I can find! I managed to pick up quite a few things,so I think I did quite well.


I love the Aztec trend that appears when it gets warmer,and this cute top is a really subtle and simple way to wear it.It's slightly cropped,so I'm planning on wearing it tucked into a high waisted skirt.I love the little pocket detailing and it's a comfortable fit,so I'm hoping to get quite a lot of wear out of this in the summer.It was originally from Primark so I wasn't expecting to be too expensive,but I was very impressed as it only cost 50p.


I also bought this top for 50p because I mentioned it had a small hole in the back (nothing a needle and thread can't fix!) Also originally from Primark,I think this vest will come in handy when it starts getting warmer (hopefully.) I've been wanting to get this kind of top for a while,so I'm glad I waited.


I picked up this jumper instantly because I'm really into 80's/90' s style clothes at the moment.I wish my Mum had held on to some of her old clothes! This was slightly more expensive at £3,but it is in really good condition and from Topman,so I expected that.It's kind of ironic as I'm not particularly athletic,but I love the vibrant print which really brightens up an otherwise plain item.As it's a man's jumper,it has a very relaxed fit which is great for those lazy days where you still want to look good.I know buying a thick jumper in Spring/Summer is a bit strange,but you never know what the weather is going to do.Also,I do have a habit of stockpiling Winter clothes!


I have seen these in my beloved Primark,and I've always debated on whether or not I should buy it.I don't listen to Guns N' Rose but I really love the design of this vest.Although,Sweet Child O'Mine is a pretty good song! It's got a nice slouchy feel and would like nice with a skirt or leggings and some cute ankle boots.


I was thinking of imposing a spending ban,but seeing as I walked away from there with change from a £10,I don't think that's too bad.Recycling clothes is good for the environment too,so it's a win-win situation.

What's the best thing you've ever bought from a Car boot sale?



6 comments:

  1. Wow, I don't think I have ever found so much in a car boot sale. I don't think you should impose a spending ban though, what brilliant bargains!

    http://jesscasillasx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you said that! I think a spending ban would be silly too ;).I was rather lucky,sometimes it's only an old DVD! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love that retro sweater - what a bargain! In a vintage boutique that'd cost a bomb :D xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I tried to grab it quickly,it was very busy! I'll save it for Winter I think :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some great bargains- I wish I had the patience to bargain hunt but most of the time I really dont! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I try to think of the end result and keep my eyes on the prize haha.xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from every one of you! I will always respond to every comment asap xo