13.3.14

Ebay bargains // Korean pearl face mask review

I am forever on Ebay and I'm always after something new to freshen up my beauty routine,that's why I was so happy to come across these.I picked them up for £2.99 from this seller from South Korea.It took a little while to get here,but I expected that and I was impressed that the delivery was free!What attracted me as well  was the beautiful packaging and the wide range of masks they offer from Snail to Bee Venom,interesting! I chose the Pearl Essence which claims to "brighten and illuminate,and was beloved by Cleopatra".Well if it's good enough for her,then I should expect great results.


Each package contains one sheet which you place over your face and leave for 15 to 20 minutes.I was worried that it wouldn't have any understandable instructions but it did come with a handy guide.(I later found out it does have very basic English instructions at the bottom!)

Upon opening the packet I noticed a very fresh and clean smell which wasn't too overpowering.The sheet was saturated in the product,which makes this pretty good value for what you get.I gently placed it on my freshly washed face and went to relax for 20 minutes.During this time it didn't drip once which makes these sheet masks great for a quick freshen up without all the mess.Also,I didn't feel any irritation on my sensitive skin.Once the time was up I removed the mask and rubbed it onto my skin,to ensure that my skin had soaked up all of the pearl essence.I went to look in the mirror to see how it fared.

This was the final result! I suffer with uneven skin tone and I'm pleased to say this has really helped to combat that.My skin feels much smoother and it was definitely a relaxing and fun experience.I also found it did help slightly reduce my pores! Bonus.I would recommend these to anybody who loves to put on face masks at home (don't forget the cucumbers on the eyes!) and wants a cheaper and effective alternative to the spa.

Have you bought any beauty products from Ebay? Did you like them?





11 comments:

  1. love
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. *starts searching these masks on ebay*

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are definitely worth it! It might take you a while as there are so many to choose from.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo cute! I love the design of your blog. If you've got some spare time you should come check out my blog written from Spain: www.theblondeb.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much! I'll pop over to your blog now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great, your skin looks so glowy and lovely after - I've heard amazing things about Asian skincare! Love from a new follower xx

    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much! I know what you mean, Asian skincare seems very popular at the moment.Maybe it's because they have a better selection and more affordable prices.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never bought beauty supplies from ebay, but I've bought plenty of other things. The main thing being purses! That's definitely my favorite accessory, and I'm always finding such cute ones on ebay.
    Have you ever tried Freeman Feeling Beautiful? Their clay masks are my favorite! I constantly buy their 1.99 small packs at Wal-Mart, but recently I found the full product at Kroger, so I'm super excited.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think we have those in the UK but they sound great :) I'm sure I could buy them online.I've never thought to buy purses on Ebay,I'll have to have a look! Thanks for the tips.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds amazing, great find! Must check this out on eBay myself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You won't regret it :) I think I'll pick up some more.xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from every one of you! I will always respond to every comment asap xo