9.3.14

Jewellery picks // Necklaces



From left to right
Nebula necklace from this seller
Amethyst necklace from Topshop (sold out)
Luna moon necklace from Lisa Angel (sold out)


I'm all about necklaces at they moment! Throw them on and can really help make an outfit look more put together.I don't buy expensive jewellery because I like to change them often,but these are my top picks!

I have been wearing my Nebula necklace since it came to me,it is absolutely gorgeous. Etsy is a great place to buy things that are unique,and you know lots of effort has gone into making them.I'm obsessed with space,so this pretty nebula design is perfect for me.The detailing around the edge really sets it off too,and the chain feels sturdy.It's everything I could want from a necklace,and it was only £2.94 which I thought was fantastic value.

I've had this Topshop necklace for a while now,and I still love it as much as when I first bought it.I'm not sure if it's really Amethyst,but I love the rich,deep colour and the meaning of the stone.Apparently,it is used as a dream stone,and the Ancient Egyptians used them as protection against fear! It's really easy to style,and adds a lovely pop of colour. I don't think they're selling this particular necklace at the moment,but I know they have lots of similar ones like it.It was around £6 or £7 too,which I thought was reasonable for such a high quality necklace.

Continuing with the Space theme,isn't this little moon necklace so cute? I was after something to add a little bit of sparkle,but not be too in your face.I was browsing the January sales online,and came across this great site,Lisa Angel.It's full of cute gifts and pieces of jewellery,and this really stood out to me.The chain is quite long,so it's great to wear with casual clothes,for a beachy hipster kind of look.

I've only got into jewellery recently,but I'm glad i did! It's a great way to update a look without spending too much.

What are you favourite pieces of jewellery?




11 comments:

  1. Love these necklaces, I am the same always changing my necklaces with what i wear.

    Anna-Maria | www.topdrawfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely stop the boredom of wearing the same things! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how jewellery can jazz up an outfit. I really like the purple stone pendant in the middle, so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh that first necklace is AMAZING! I love it xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys :) they were great finds! I'm still keeping my eye out for more to add to my collection.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the nebula necklace!! It's like having the whole universe to yourself! Currently I am loving layering 2 or 3 dainty necklaces! I really want to find a cute anklet, is that weird? Idk haha!
    xo
    The Beauty Break // http://beautytimebreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks :) I've never thought of layering before,but that sounds like a great way to wear my favourites at once! No,that's definitely not weird,little anklets in the summer are so cute! xx

    whimsicalmrsw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Etsy necklace! My fav jewelry are bracelets. I love changing them continuously, so I look for pocket friendly items.

    Jasmine xx
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. :) I do need some more bracelets! Etsy is fabulous for jewellery.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Nebula's necklace is absolutely adorable!
    A.
    letterstoa.com
     

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! :) The delivery was pretty quick too.xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from every one of you! I will always respond to every comment asap xo